Our client is positioned to make a major impact thanks to a novel approach, strong funding and a leadership team of veteran entrepreneurs with a proven track record of founding and establishing successful high-tech enterprises that have created outstanding value for shareholders (both team members and investors) as well as for customers.
Their technological innovations will draw upon advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) for Native Language Processing (NLP), and voice and image processing. They are also innovating in the area of user experience as our goal is for users/customers not only to benefit from but to enjoy interacting with their products and services.
- Develop product strategy vision and roadmaps, inclusive of outlining and building short, medium and long-term features to achieve the vision
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product
- Work closely with engineering, product design, program management, and other relevant stakeholders to deliver products to market
- Work with team leadership to understand the customer and their needs and concerns as well as define solutions
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution from partner teams
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, design or related field
- 6+ years of hands-on Product Management experience in the consumer technology space B2C or B2B2C
- Experience working cross-functionally (product design, engineering, QA) under an agile software development cycle
- Experience with mobile technology, web services, and back-end application
- At least 4 years of experience with native mobile products
- Experience with scalable platform tools at the global level (global CRM, global CS tools, global billing management portals, etc.)
- Experienced in secure, cloud-based, B2C products
- Experience building product and services that upheld SLAs in mission-critical use cases
- Statistics background- highly desirable.
- Technical savvy
- Strong experience managing remote stakeholders, inclusive of remote engineering teams
- 2+ years of experience as a direct manager of other product managers is highly desirable
- Comfort working in a high paced, ambiguous start-up environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at the senior leadership level
- Candidate must be highly self-motivated, product-focused, and set high-quality work standards
- Possess strong communication skills within the team and across teams
- Willingness to travel internationally every few months as required
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with experience using data and metrics to back up hypothesis and develop business cases
- Product Sense: exhibit the ability to understand people problems and outline solutions by building products, 360 approaches to problem definitions, logical framework to prioritize features within solutions, define product success/metrics, empathize w/ users, define target user characteristics.
- Product Execution: exhibit the ability to do the actual day to day product work of running sprint, writing user stories, diagnosing product performance problems, running focused processes/meetings, ability to problem solve on blockers Leadership and drive: ability to influence a cross-functional team, manage conflict resolution, drive the pace of the organization based on thoughtful plans and effort.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org